National Love is Kind Day
July 27, 2027
An event every year that begins at 12:00 am on day 27 of July, repeating until July 27, 2028
NATIONAL LOVE IS KIND DAY | July 27
Just as on July 4th Americans celebrate their independence, so is July 27th to be celebrated—a day to celebrate independence from the abuser. July 27th, National Love is Kind Day is the day to:
- Celebrate for all victims of domestic violence/domestic abuse their FREEDOM and INDEPENDENCE from their abuser.
- Recognize our right to be treated with KINDNESS. Because real love is kind, not terrorizing.
- Realize that kindness is the path to healthy and safer relationships, families, society, and the world.
- Give voice for and hope and support to others who are still suffering, often in silence.
- Spread messages how we can be kind to one another, especially to those closest to us.
- Remember that love is not abusive, violent, demeaning or dehumanizing. If someone uses love as an excuse for their hurtful behavior, it’s not real love.
With every generation, the cycle of abuse continues to cripple families, especially women and children who are most vulnerable. The cycle of abuse must stop now.
National Love is Kind Day encourages you to become aware of how you are treating people, how people are treating you, and how you can become emboldened, supported, and empowered to lead the joyful and productive life you deserve. With improved and proper support, families can know and experience the freedom and love found in an abuse-free home. Children grow up with positive role models, and both adults and children lead more productive, happy, and mentally healthy lives.
The day is an opportunity to say “No to abuse, violence, and ridicule! And begin saying, “Yes, to kindness! And yes, to sharing my voice! Yes, I am worth it and my life matters. Kindness rules!”