#SpanningtheNeed is an all-inclusive podcast series and blog, covering a variety of subjects including politics, health, education, sports, and genuine feel-good stories, all affecting our community. One of the most important branches of our mission at #SpanningtheNeed is to better the lives of others through our work. Whether that’s volunteer time, work in school, or on the sports field, we hope to inspire our listeners and readers to do the same.
Tune in to #SpanningtheNeed to find:
- A podcast with special guests, who are all professionals and experts in their fields.
- A weekly recognition of our “Person of the Week,” where we acknowledge individuals’ special work in the community.
- A blog that covers anything and everything about those individuals and the community they inhabit.
- Listener-submitted articles about important subjects, both locally and on a broader scale.
- News on events and other happenings in the community.
- And much, much more!
We encourage you to navigate the website, learn more about all that we have to offer, and reach out with any questions that you have.